Thursday, October 25, 2018

The American (Billionaire Royals Book 6)


The American (Billionaire Royals Book 6) by [Summers, Sophia]

I picked up this book on the recommendataion of a friend. It is my first read by Ms. Summers, but I'm not sure if I'll be picking up anymore of her books soon.

The characters are wonderfully created and real. The pacing steady and quick. The challenges the characters pose to each other bring lightness and fun. There's a smidge of intrigue. Settings spot on.

My disappointment came at the end. The book stopped abruptly. I was midscene and the story was over. There were lose ends left untied.

Please understand, it saddens me to leave such a review. Authors work hard and have so many elements to juggle to bring a story and characters to life and on to the page into the reader's hands. This one simply missed the mark at the end for me.

Amazon

The Sixth book in the Billionaire Royals Series. Thane tires of his work as the press liaison in Torren. And longs to enter the business world. After a shocking announcement to his family, he moves to Manhattan and begins life as the newest billionaire royal in the fast paced business world.

No comments:

Post a Comment