Thursday, May 23, 2019

Misunderstanding the Billionaire's Heir


Misunderstanding the Billionaire's Heir: A Sweet YA Romance (Sweet Water High Book 1) by [Meyer, Anne-Marie]

This story was a great introduction to the series.

Teen angst at its height. Teens from two broken families with complicated relationships are dislike at first sight. It's a classic enemies to lovers tale on the high school level.

As always, the writing is solid, the romance sweet, and the emotions strong.

Start the series today.


Amazon

He wasn't supposed to be nice.

This changes everything.


I’m just trying to survive. Mom’s dead. Dad’s gone crazy. And I’m alone. Senior year is about to start and I can’t imagine my life getting any worse. 

Enter Lucas. 

The rich, snobby kid who’s been banished here by his parents to, I don’t know, learn how the poor slum it or something. 

He’s everywhere. Infiltrating my safe places and causing my emotions to spin out of control. If only I can figure out what his angle is, I might actually survive. 

And then, things change. I begin to realize there’s more depth to him than he’s letting on. 

I didn’t expect this. What am I going to do? My heart’s already so broken and I’m not sure I can take the chance that I so desperately want to.

Losing someone I loved already crushed me once. What if Lucas leaves me too? 

No comments:

Post a Comment