Thursday, July 9, 2020

A Man Worth Shaving For

I'm a long-time fan of Ms. Pennington and have enjoyed her growth as a writer over time.

This is my favorite book she's written so far. I truly think romantic comedy is where her genius lies and shines. I hope she continues to write in this genre. I want to read more.

I thought the premise of the book was humorous and delightful. The writing was clever. The character's were awesome. I loved having a heroine with curves and the challenges and perks of being so. Every woman, regardless of size, has insecurities about her body. And Ms. Pennington used them to connect the reader to the heroine.

The chemistry was great and kept to kissing. The bedroom scene had me laughing, though the first chapter was even funnier.

Was Logan a man worthy of the shaving list? Read and find out.

AMAZON

Our goodnight kiss should have been goodbye.

We meant it to be.
But Monday morning there was Logan Jennings, in my office, deciding the fate of the company I love...and my job.
I never should have said the things I said or let myself feel the things I felt because connections like this don't just go away. Even when you desperately need them to.
In two weeks, he'll be gone, and nothing will ever be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment