Thursday, December 27, 2012

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all!

I'm on vacation and I'm taking a break this week from everything, except maybe cleaning that is.

Enjoy your loved ones, keep them close in your heart even when they are far, and instead of making a list of doomed to fail New Year's resolutions, make a life statement instead of how you would like your life to be and how you would like to be in it. Then make some measurable baby step goals to achieve that. Perhaps break it into twelve steps, one for each month of the year and by the time we ring in 2014, you'll be on your way to being that awesome person who you really already are. You just haven't taken the time to notice it or show it yet.

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Interesting...I like the 12 steps idea. I think we are going to work on some family and personal goals on the drive home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your idea, Lisa. My favorite is to do the following, which you may have seen before or already done:
    1) Make a list of 5 goals for the next 10 years (I make one spiritual, one physical, one family, one career, one church)
    2) Make a list of 5 goals for the next 5 years.
    3) Make a list of 5 goals for the next year.
    4) Make a list of 5 goals if you only had six months to live.
    Have Fun!
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete