Thursday, March 16, 2017

All by My Selfie

All By My Selfie by [Noelle, Jo]

Apparently I didn't do a good job at reading the book blurb. I picked up this book based on previous wonderful reading experiences with Jo Noelle and added it to my e-reader.

I was surprised to find it was a paranormal romance with a ghost, but that wasn't a bad thing as he was a handsome warrior in a kilt!

It was a very intriguing and fun twist.

The story had me guessing on every page. Could they have a relationship? Why was she experiencing all this craziness? Was she delusional? Why did her family keep her from Scotland all these years?

I could tell you all the answers, but then it'd spoil the book for the other readers, and that would be criminal.

Loved the side characters. Well written, developed, and emotional.

Jo Noelle has one again proven they can write a romance in any genre and time period and make a heart happy.

Amazon

While on vacation at McLeod Castle in Scotland, Gwen Mackenzie has nightly dreams of an ancient warrior bound by a curse. During the day, she sees Niall, nicknamed #ScottishBoyfriend. She clicks a few selfies with him in the background. Oh, and can that man rock a kilt! As she gets to know him, she realizes that Niall is the warrior from her dreams, cursed to live as a ghost for the past five hundred years, to see life around him but never see, taste, or feel any of it—except Gwen.

This is a 100 page ghost story romance novella in the clean & wholesome category.

No comments:

Post a Comment