Thursday, June 1, 2017

40 Days with the Savior


40 Days with the Savior by [Sokol, Connie E.]

This one has sat on my e-reader for far too long. Every year, I tried to start it so I would end on Easter, but whenever I picked it up it always seemed to be less than 40 days before Easter and so I would put off reading it another year. This year, I read the book. I finished 5 days after Easter and didn't mind a bit.

Don't make the same mistake I did.

Anytime is a good time to pick this up and read it, Easter season or not.

Ms. Sokol delivers powerful insights and raises thouhgtful questions as to how we can individually learn from and grow to be like Jesus Christ.

If you are looking for a quick daily devotional that can bring you closer to Him, then you have arrived at the right book. Start reading.

I'd love for her to do another one based on this theme, perhaps for Christmas time.

Amazon

Do you desire a more Christ-centered experience? 

You’ll experience a more fulfilling spiritual season with these positive and inspiring devotionals on the Savior. For forty days, enjoy a daily scripture and personal insight on a character trait of Jesus Christ, and how it applies to everyday living. Learn more of who He was, what He taught, and how it can bless your life. 





No comments:

Post a Comment