Thursday, April 9, 2020

Dreaming of the Next Door Doc

This is my first read by Ms. Jacobs and I'll be back for more. I'm excited she has a whole alphabet series going.

I really like the interaction between Avery and Daniel. He's got all kinds of social issues, but is super smart and really sweet. Avery needs to see the light sooner, but if she did, there wouldn't be much of a story.

Love the next door neighbor! She's a hoot.

I found myself wanting to shun my everyday responsibilities to grab my kindle and finish reading. You will too.


AMAZON

Can the new doctor next door save Avery from a broken heart?

ER doctor David Daniels thinks his neighbor, Avery, is way out of his league. But chemistry is chemistry, and he's pretty sure they have some. If only she wasn't dating someone else . . .

Avery Middleton thinks her neighbor is cute in a dorky brother kind of way. But the more she gets to know him, he seems a little less like a brother and a lot more like the sexy doctor next door. If not for her recently rekindled relationship with a boyfriend from the past, she might give the doctor a second look.

When David learns something incriminating about Avery's boyfriend, he's forced to decide: play it safe or risk his friendship with Avery and possibly his career to tell her the truth.

Will the sparks between David and Avery be enough to turn their friendship into more?

No comments:

Post a Comment