Monday, December 30, 2013

Top Ten Books for 2013

So, I thought since it's the end of the year I'd put up a list of my favorite books I reviewed in 2013. Here they are in no particular order and you should note, that there are several more that I thoroughly enjoyed that aren't on this list but should be. The list can only be so long. Also, note not all these books debuted this year and there's even a nonfiction in the mix. You can look back on my blog for the reviews and links. Happy Reading!

1. Working It Out by Rachel Anderson

2. Pride's Prejudice by Misty Pulsipher

3. Blackmoore by Julianne Donaldson

4. The List by Melanie Jacobson

5. A Change of Plans by Donna Weaver

6. The Missing Manuscript of Jane Austen by Syrie James

7. Austenland by Shannon Hale

8. Family Size by Maria Hoagland

9. All Roads Lead to Austen by Amy Elizabeth Smith

10. From Notting Hill With Love...Actually by Ali McNamara

What were your favorite reads in 2013? What do you recommend I read in 2014?

No comments:

Post a Comment