Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Catching Fire

I like the book series. I think they're doing a marvelous job with the films. So, of course, I enjoyed this one.

Well, as much as you can enjoy a film about killing others to survive that is.

We've got the cast back. Strong as ever. 

I loved meeting the new characters, esp. Mags. You'll recognize the actress playing Joanna. She's certainly crossed over well from child actor to adult. Her elevator scene had me laughing out loud. Like Fennick too.

The sets and graphics are spot on.

I couldn't sleep the night after I watched it because my mind kept replaying parts of the film. So, yes, it'll keep you up at night.

I actually thought they should've ended the film with Katniss being lifted out of the arena. It sort of had three endings to this film.

Slightly irritated they're doing Mocking Jay is in 2 parts. That second half one is going to be tough to watch. I'm really curious how they're going to do it all.

Are you a fan of the series?



No comments:

Post a Comment