Thursday, June 13, 2013

Abandon

Abandon by Elana Johnson is out! I'm so excited! It came out on June 4th and I've waited a year for the final installment of this trilogy. (It is a trilogy right? If it's another cliff hanger for a fourth I'm going to throw a book at the wall!)

I've loved Possession and Surrender. Now I can get my hands on Abandon.

Once I've got Oliver Twist finished, I've got a stack of books to choose from. I'm pretty sure this one will sneak it's way to the top.

It's been a great book launch season for several author friends of mine. That means great summer reads for all of us! I'll try to highlight them all for you this summer but there may not be enough time. Check out my shout outs on FB as I put them up.

Now, if you haven't read all Ms. Johnson's books yet, do yourself  a favor. Get them. Read them. And lucky you, you won't have to wait a year in between each one of this trilogy like I did! You get to read them back to back. And believe me you will be hard pressed to put them down!

Here's the blurb and link. Click away!

http://www.amazon.com/Abandon-Possession-Novel-Elana-Johnson/dp/1442484829

The fight for independent thought becomes a matter of life or death in this sizzling and intense conclusion to the Possession trilogy. Vi has made her choice between Jag and Zenn, and the resistance may have suffered for it. But with the Thinkers as strong as ever, the rebels still have a job to do. Vi knows better than anyone that there’s more at stake than a few broken hearts. But there is a traitor among them…and the choices he makes could lead to the total destruction of everything Vi has fought for. Vi, Jag, and Zenn must set their problems aside for the resistance to have any hope of ending the Thinkers’ reign. Their success means everything…and their failure means death.





And Congratulations to Ms. Johnson! What will she write next?

What summer reads are you excited about?

No comments:

Post a Comment