Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Despicable Me 2

Just so we're clear, I didn't like Despicable Me 1 the first time I saw it. In fact I fell asleep before the end. It is extremely rare for me to fall asleep during a movie.

I just didn't get why this movie was funny to my family or anyone else the first time I watched it. I think I finally caught on like the third viewing.

Not so with Despicable Me 2.

This movie is funny!

I can sum it up in 2 words: Lipstick Tazer!

It lives up to being a worthy sequel. Feel free to take your kids, young ones included and as a parent will recognize when your minion is acting yellow or purple. You'll see. Trust me.

Catch it on the big screen for full or half price or wait for the small screen, but catch it.

Watch worthy: Yes.

Own it worthy: Yes.

What did you think? Are you're kids yellow or purple? For mine it depends on the hour!

1 comment:

  1. I guess I'll have to see the movie to get the yellow/purple stuff. At least I know you recommend it. I like your movie reviews,Lisa. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete